The Truth or Consequences and Sierra County Chamber of Commerce works to support and enhance our community in order for businesses to prosper and grow. We represent business interests in local government and promote our Sierra County area as a desirable tourist destination, a safe, quality place to live, and a viable place for business.
Our office is manned wholly by volunteers. If you or someone you know can donate some time, please let us know.
2020/2021 Chamber of Commerce officers and staff:
- Theresa King: President
- Sid Bryan: Vice President
- Marianne Blaue: Secretary
- Sue Penner: Treasurer
- Gordon Edelheit: Director
- Cary Jagger Gustin: Director
- Robert Hanseck: Director
- Susan Curry: Office Manager
- Fran De La Cruz: Office Clerk
- Hans Townsend: Director and Former President (Deceased)
Paid for in part by the city of Truth or Consequences lodgers tax.