Tax Calendar & Filing Options
The Internal Revenue Service Self-Employed Division
- IRS Tax Calendar for Businesses and Self-Employed – Online Calendar. View due dates and actions for each month. You can see all events or filter them by monthly depositor, semiweekly depositor, excise, or general event types. You will also find information on a handy tool “the Desktop Calendar Tool”.
- Check out the video, Taxpayer Burden Reduction – We want to hear from you.
- Electronic Filing Options for Business and Self-Employed Taxpayers.
- From the Outreach Corner a sample article for you to use and reach customers: Find out if Additional Medicare Tax applies to you. If your income reaches the threshold for your filing status, plan ahead. Full story.
- Improved tool to apply for tax exempt status. An IRS site created especially for 501(c) (3) organizations: IRS Stay Exempt – Tax Basics for Exempt Organizations.