Filosa & Filosa
The Filosa Law Firmpractices law in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico and Sierra Co..
Our entire staff is dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters regarding:
- General Civil and Criminal Practice Probate
- Real Estate
- Social Security Disability
Please contact our Truth or Consequences law firm with questions about your legal issue. Provide as much information as possible regarding your inquiry. While this contact does not serve to establish an attorney/client relationship, it will allow our legal team to begin an assessment of your case.
Where Friends and Memories last a Lifetime”
Follow the Sun Inc. is much more than a transportation and touring company, we believe that half the fun should be getting you to your ultimate destination. Our service is our trademark. “It’s more than transportation…..it’s about taking care of people”
The Geronimo Springs Museum has for over forty years been a repository of local history, displays, and educational information.
A showcase for Sierra County and the area, this entity strives to make available permanent and rotating displays which enhance a visit to the Southwest, as well as encouraging other ventures while here: hot baths, ghost towns, the lakes, Art Hop, scenic drives, galleries, rodeos, and so much more.
An average of 1,000 people a month from every state, as well as many other countries, arrive to enjoy our community.
HTC was created in 2002 with a vision to establish Southern New Mexico as a center of technology growth and excellence. HTC brings together the best of the area’s business and academic resources in a focused program to support the creation of a vibrant technology industry in Southern NM. The HTC is a IRS catigory 501(c)(3) NM corporation
Our overall objectives are to:
- Promote a business atmosphere conducive for growing the high-tech sector in southern New Mexico.
- Become the regional voice representing and advocating the interests of the technology sector.
- Establish partnerships that promote high-tech industries in southern New Mexico.
- Support the development and retention of a qualified high-tech workforce in the region.
- Actively foster an environment that produces excellence in education at all levels.
Last year was an exciting period of growth for HTC. During this year we have accomplished much and are continuing to be a very active voice in the high tech area within southern NM.
- NMTC, the up-north Tech Council presentation
- Supercomputing in NM, Dr. Shaun Cooper
- CALCULEX, mission data recording and company overview
- IMAC, software solutions for Government and Business
- The Bridge, programs for HS education
- QWEST a performance review and CenturyLink buyout announcement
- ISPCS Symposium update
- BEST, Robotics competition for HS students
- Innovate-Educate, educational initiative
- Digital Media Summit, CMI, CMT and SIGGRAPH
- Joining forces with similar companies for recruiting, business development and policy leverage in conjunction with Space Port Authority, LCCC, MVEDA, NMSU and the City of Las Cruces
- HTC participated in Innovate-Educate regional meeting
- HTC had a booth and participated in the ISPCS convention
- HTC was represented at the Spaceport runway dedication
- HTC supported and participated in the BEST Robotics Contest
- Your HTC planned and managed the HTC Digital Media Summit in conjunction with a CMI, CMT and SIGGRAPH, a regional meeting for southern NM
- HTC year-end Reception and gathering, an annual event
New Mexico Workforce Connection is an employment service agency serving employers, job seekers, and youth with workforce services. The agency also provides 50% reimbursement to employers for training costs.
New Mexico Workforce Connection
at the Gardner Learning Center
601 Sunset Street
Truth or Consequences, NM 87901
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
The mission of SCCA is to provide, at no cost to the cancer survivor, transportation to and from doctor appointments, chemotherapy, and radiation treatments. All of our drivers are volunteers. We are a 50l (c) 3 non-profit organization. Proceeds from our fund raising events, along with private donations, will give us the funds needed to continue serving cancer patients for years to come. All of the funds we raise remain within Sierra County! We provide service to Arrey, Caballo, Chloride, Cuchillo, Cutter, Elephant Butte, Engle, Hillsboro, Truth or Consequences and Winston. We dedicate ourselves to our primary goal – to ‘Care, Share, and Give’ back to the community of Sierra County.
Whitewater Weekends Kayak And Bicycle Rentals Located in beautiful Truth or Consequences, New Mexico offers an affordable, Relaxing way to enjoy the Rio Grande river on a summers day.We offer float trips down the Rio Grande river and Bicycles of all sizes. With trips available for persons from 1 to 100, and trip lengths from 2 hours, we cater to individual and group needs.